Encerramento do VMB 2008 Furfles Feelings

segunda-feira, 13 de outubro de 2008


Acompanhe a letra:


Hey Girl, Wanna Furfle Feeling Me?So Furfle Flush On Me!Let´s Furfle Fly In Your Flunfle WingsHey Chica Bonita, Quieres Baylar?So, Check It Out" I Gotta Know, I Gotta Flow Work It Out I Gotta BeI Gotta FleeWorry About I Got All The Furfles Feelings And I Know I Want You So Bad
All the Furfles Feelings That I Want So MuchYes My Baby Wanna Furfle FlushI Got a Flask And I´ll Lesk You DownSo Bring It To Me Baby, I´ll Teach You How!"
"All the Furfles Feelings Girl" Oh, No, No, No, No, No, NoI´ll Go Furfle Go (4x)
I Gotta Know, I Gotta Flow Work It Out I Gotta BeI Gotta FleeWorry About I Got All the Furfles Feelings And I Know I Want You So Bad All These Feelings Are Getting Me HighCome On Baby, Spread Your Wings And FlyI Gotta Lesk The Altinha BallSo Come Sex Furfle In The HallHey Chica Bonita , Si Querés DanzarSácate Mi Furfle Que Te Voy MostrarI Mix Spanish Con El InglésWanna Show My Furfle Feeling Más Una Vez" "All the Furfles Feelings Girl" Oh, No, No, No, No, No, NoI´ll Go Furfle Go (4x)
"All That I Want From You Girl,It´s All About the Furfles Feelings Show" "Hey Girl, It´s Not Enough For You?Wanna Learn Some More?So Bring It All Together" Oh, No, No, No, No, No, NoI´ll Go Furfle Go (4x) I Got All the Furfles Feelings and I Know I Want You So Bad "That´s It"


C@rol C@s

0 comentários: